February 2013 – Content Marketing for Pros
We’ve all heard the “content is king” mantra as often as we’ve heard that “this is the year of mobile,” but how can marketers make content work for them in 2013? (Hint: Spinning articles and posting them everywhere to build links isn’t the answer.)
Tuesday, February 12th, 2013 - 5 pm to 7 pm
High-quality content is one of the best ways to get in front of your target audience and get priceless exposure for your business. However, there’s a big issue: most web content is unoriginal, boring and poorly marketed.
Slides will be embedded here once slideshare has processed the file - In the meantime, here is a zipped .pdf
Some of the things that Zeke might be covering are:
- How to spy what’s working for your competitors
- 5 free tools to find the hottest content in your industry
- Why picking the right type of media is half the battle
- Should you create your own content or have someone create it for you?
- How to have quality content created on a budget
- Why being boring is the worst mistake you can make
- 10 proven ways to market your content
AboutUs – 107 SE Washington Street, Suite 520 – Portland, OR 97214
Zeke Camusio | Digital Aptitude
Zeke Camusio is a serial entrepreneur who has built and sold three successful businesses. Zeke is the author of The Internet Marketing Bible and CEO of Digital Aptitude, an Internet marketing agency with over 300 clients (including Chevrolet, Burger King and Subaru).
Standing Room Only
Sorry folks, but you waited too long and the event sold out. We are out of chairs. The “at the door” price of $55 does not include seating, and there are no guarantees how well you’ll see.