SEMpdx will be heavily involved at the eMarketing Summit at Innotech
- We’ll be presenting a panel called “The Future of Search” at the eMarketing Summit on May 5
- We’ll have a Site Lab booth at the eMarketing Summit and in the Innotech exhibitor area
- We are co-hosting the SoMe awards
If you haven’t already – sign up! The event is next week. Here’s more information
eMarketing Summit @ InnoTech
“The Evolution to Digital Marketing”
May 5-6, Oregon Convention Center
www.emarketingsummit.com for information and registration
Price is only $126 (normally $149) and includes two full days of the summit, luncheon presentation, InnoTech Conference, expo & receptions. During registration use EMS20AT in the Discount code field for the lower price.
The 5th annual eMarketing Summit meets in Portland, OR this year, and brings together over 170 marketing & business professionals.
Featured Luncheon Speaker, Thursday, May 6
hosted by AMA – Oregon Chapter
– Southwest Airlines Online Spokesperson & Emerging Media Specialist, Lindsay Reynolds
Additional Topics Include:
– Top 10 Extreme Social Media Promotion Hacks – 2 Hour Social Media Workshop
– Mobile Marketing Five Can’t-Miss Mobile Marketing Trends For 2010
– Future of Search Panel – Hosted by SEMpdx
– Doing Analtyics Right: Understand Your Goals, Measure Contextually & ACT!
– The Science of Greater Online Lead Generation
– Location, Location, Location” — A Crash Course in Geo-targeted Search Engine Marketing
– and much more. Information and details at www.emarketingsummit.com or www.innotechoregon.com.
2nd Annual SoMe’ Awards –
The SoMe’ Awards – The NW’s Social Media Awards is also happening the evening of May 6 at the MAC Club. Register at www.someawards.com. Cost is only $20 and includes two drinks, networking and dessert. Hosted by Social Media Club of Portland, SEMpdx, TMMpdx, SAO and InnoTech.
Ben Lloyd, Principal at Add3 and co-founder of SEMpdx, started his internet marketing experience in 1999 as an offshoot of his music industry background where he had the opportunity to promote lifestyle Web sites to teens. Shortly thereafter, he took that experience back to Portland and began agency life where he honed his search marketing skills. In 2003, Ben moved on to form his own search engine marketing agency, Amplify Interactive, which was acquired by Seattle-based digital marketing agency Add3 in 2013. Ben is now responsible for managing the Portland office for Add3 as well as client strategy and marketing for Add3.