Are you going to the 2009 eMarketingSummit at Innotech? The eMarketingSummit kicks off tomorrow (Wednesday 4/22) and if you look at the agenda, you’ll see some pretty heavy involvement from SEMpdx.
- SEMpdx board member David Mihm will be doing a presentation @ 1pm on Wednesday “Local Search Marketing Strategies“
- Past SEMpdx President Kent Lewis served as this year’s eMarketingSummit chairperson, and he’s moderating a session @ 3:30 on Wednesday “Just the Tips Please – Implementing a Successful Online Strategy“
- SEMpdx is presenting a Social Media Marketing panel on Thursday @ 2pm
- SEMpdx is doing an SEO Hot Seat @ 3:30 PM on Thursday. We still have site review spots available. If you’re interested – sign up at SEMpdx.org/Events
- SEMpdx will have a booth in the expo hall on Thursday. We’ll be talking about membership and events, and doing some sitelabs throughout the day. So stop by & say hi!
This is just what SEMpdx is doing. The eMarketingSummit also features several other great speakers and presentations including:
Keynote Presenter Rahaf Harfoush, New Media Strategist, Member of Obama’s Social Media Team & Associate Director of the Global Cooperation Initiative at the World Economic Forum. Don’t miss her presentation entitled Yes We Did: Strategic Insights and Social Media from the Campaign that Changed History
The eMarketingSummit is going to be great – if you haven’t already, sign up and we’ll see you there! And if you’re an SEMpdx member – you get a discount on your registration. Stop by the members area to get your discount code.
Ben Lloyd, Principal at Add3 and co-founder of SEMpdx, started his internet marketing experience in 1999 as an offshoot of his music industry background where he had the opportunity to promote lifestyle Web sites to teens. Shortly thereafter, he took that experience back to Portland and began agency life where he honed his search marketing skills. In 2003, Ben moved on to form his own search engine marketing agency, Amplify Interactive, which was acquired by Seattle-based digital marketing agency Add3 in 2013. Ben is now responsible for managing the Portland office for Add3 as well as client strategy and marketing for Add3.