Nearly every SEMpdx board member sent a rep to SMX Advanced in Seattle last week. We also spotted a lot of our friends there. Most of us wrote at least one blog post covering the sessions attended, impressions etc. Here are a few of those links:
SMX Advanced 2008 Coverage from SEMpdx
- Amplify Interactive: SMX Advanced Seattle 2008 (links to multiple posts)
- EngineWorks: Value of Creating Value at SMX Advanced
- Anvil wrote several posts for Search Marketing Standard:
- Diagnosing Web Site Architecture Issues
- International SEO
- Search Marketing & Surviving a Recession
- Conversion Optimization: Winning After They Arrive
- Blow Your Mind Link Building Techniques
Scott Hendison (the Search Commander): SMX Advanced 2008 – Top 10 Nuggets of Knowledge
Add your SMX coverage link in the comments!
Ben Lloyd, Principal at Add3 and co-founder of SEMpdx, started his internet marketing experience in 1999 as an offshoot of his music industry background where he had the opportunity to promote lifestyle Web sites to teens. Shortly thereafter, he took that experience back to Portland and began agency life where he honed his search marketing skills. In 2003, Ben moved on to form his own search engine marketing agency, Amplify Interactive, which was acquired by Seattle-based digital marketing agency Add3 in 2013. Ben is now responsible for managing the Portland office for Add3 as well as client strategy and marketing for Add3.