I wanted to share 10 reasons why you should attend our most awesome event:
1) Because making Beer Googles with Oregon Microbrew definitely improves the view.
2) After SearchFest, you can head over to the Rose Garden to watch the Blazers beat the Kings.
3) Our conference will be the first search marketing conference in history where the Wifi works perfectly (thanks to Portent Interactive).
4) According to our Agenda, our last session ends at 4:20 and you know what that means :.)
5) Because our speaker roster competes with any other search conference in the country and our price point is much better.
6) Because for one day, Bing will be King (with Stefan Weitz delivering the keynote).
7) Because you are just a short walk from the 24 Hour Church of Elvis.
8) Because the SearchFest lunch won’t come out of a cardboard box.
9) If you’ve never been to Portland before, you’re going to want to move here (just like everyone else).
10) Because we’re going to be raffling off SEMpdx Snuggies to benefit the Oregon Humane Society, our 2010 Charity of Choice.
SearchFest 2010 will take place on March 9th at the Governor Hotel in Portland, Oregon. Tickets are available now. To purchase, please click the following link.
Todd Mintz knows PPC…knows Social Media…knows SEO…knows Blogging…knows Domaining…and knows them all real well. He runs growth marketing for <a href="https://www.position2.com"Position2)and is also a Director & Founding Member of SEMpdx: Portland, Oregon’s Search Engine Marketing Association, and he can be found here on Twitter and Facebook.