Top 6 Reasons to Take the SEMPO State of Search Marketing Survey today
6) Your feedback is important, this SEMPO Survey reveals a great deal about the industry and where it’s going. Your contribution is essential to gathering great data to share with you, our members and the industry.
5) Upon completion, you’ll be entered to win a new iPad.
4) Upon completion, if you belong to a Regional or Local Search Marketing Organization, just add your Organization name to the final page of the survey and be entered to win a pass to SMX Social Media Marketing in Las Vegas, December 5-6, 2012.
3) Upon completion, if you are from a business/company in Europe, Asia (or anywhere besides US) you’ll be entered to win an SES pass of your choosing for Hong Kong, Singapore, Toronto or London.
2) Once survey results are completed, you’ll receive a copy of the survey for free ($400 value).
1) Your business or agency can use the data to learn more about upcoming trends and other important information to help you guide your business plans.
Complete the SEMPO Survey today (April 6th last day), it just takes a couple of minutes. So what are you waiting for?
Lisa Williams is the President of Sustainable Digital Marketing. She is an 18-year veteran of online marketing and has been featured in Kiplinger Magazine, Glamour Magazine, Boston Globe and The Oregonian. Lisa is on the SEMpdx (Search Engine Marketing Professionals of Portland Oregon) Advisory Board and member of SEMPO. She speaks at regional, national and international conferences on the topics of digital strategy, marketing integration, team development and leadership. She is available for training and consulting.