BOTTOM LINE: I help organizations catapult ROI and get an average 4X more out of existing marketing efforts through better understanding of customers, data-driven technology, and persuasive psychology.
Need a growth marketing ROI boost? Contact me about a consult or training workshop today!
UPCOMING SPEAKING EVENTS:
» Mar: Pubcon Florida
» Sep: Unbounce CTA Conf, Vancouver, Canada
» Nov: GPeC, Bucharest, Romania
» Jan: Carnegie Dartlet, Orlando, FL
» Mar: Engage SemPDX, Portland
» Mar: SearchLove, San Diego, CA
• “Top 10 Online Marketing Expert to Follow”? by Forbes
• “Top Online Marketing Influencer to Follow”? by Entrepreneur
• International speaker – CTA Conf, SearchLove, Pubcon, ConversionConf, HeroConf, SMX, SES, eMetrics & many more
• SEO expert contributor for Moz Search Ranking Factors Report (’09, ’11, ’13, ’15)
• “Top Conversion Optimization Expert”? 2012-15 by PPC Hero, VWO & Optimizely
• Author of curriculum for The Art Institutes online marketing major
• Clifton 2.0 Top Strengths: Strategic, Achiever, Futuristic, Relator, Learner
Inbound marketing thought leader skilled at wielding magnetic content optimized for search, social, conversion and mobile. Over seventeen years’ multi-channel B2B and B2C experience in both agency and corporation settings leading successful marketing technology projects for brands like Nestle USA, Gerber, Red Wing Shoes, Andersen Windows, The Home Depot, Memorex, and more. Adept at harnessing online and emerging technologies to drive tangible results for improving business – social engagement, lead generation, sales conversion, customer loyalty, and brand advocacy.
Alan has worked as the Marketing Manager at Columbia Steel Casting Co., Inc. since 1998. He’s also on the Board of Directors or SEMpdx since 2010, and is currently Past President.