Influencing the Influencers
The mission of Search Engine Marketing Professionals of Portland (SEMpdx) is to educate area businesses on the benefits of SEM to bottom line revenue. Membership is comprised of some of the nation’s savviest SEM experts, companies and vendors, as well as in-house marketing professionals. Through a variety of events SEMpdx offers a unique sponsorship opportunities for companies looking to reach out to cutting-edge marketers and those looking to gain a competitive advantage. If forward-thinking companies like Anvil Media, WebRanking, and Moz have already seen the benefits of sponsoring SEMpdx, you can too.
There are a variety of annual SEMpdx sponsorship opportunities currently available. Pricing for event-based or customized sponsorships are available upon request. Here’s an overview of the types of sponsorships available (with more detailed info. below):
- SearchFest – Annual conference and expo for digital marketing professionals and vendors with 30+ industry expert speakers.
- Monthly Speaker Events – Educational speaker events are offered 8 months a year, while taking off the summer months.
- Newsletter — Twice monthly exposure in SEMpdx’s email newsletter
- Networking Events – Including the summer Rooftop Networking Party and the winter Holiday Networking Party.
SearchFest Annual Conference
- A variety of sponsorship levels are available from presenting sponsor to exhibiting and lanyard sponsor – contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Monthly Speaker Events
- Logo, link and brief description on Website (sponsors section)
- Logo featured in the twice a month dedicated monthly event email announcements (to approximately 2,100 readers)
- Logo and link included in right sidebar of webpages about monthly speaker events
- Logo inclusion in pre- and post-slide deck at events
- Mention at event by SEMpdx representative
- Opportunity to provide collateral materials at the monthly events
- Opportunity to post signage at events
- Logo, link and brief description on Website (in sponsors section)
- Logo featured in the twice a month email newsletter
- Logo, link and brief description on Website (on event webpage)
- Name and/or logo used in promotion of the networking event
- Opportunity to provide collateral materials at event
- Opportunity to display signage at event
- Opportunity to set up an exhibit, table or display (this option may cost more)
Contact SEMpdx’s Sponsorship Director for more information, or to create your own sponsorship package.