SEMpdx Charity of Choice
Each year, SEMpdx selects a Charity of Choice to support for a 12 month period. Benefits for our Charity of Choice organization include:
- Recognition at events and in our collateral materials
- Opportunity to attend and display collateral materials at our monthly events
- A complimentary booth at our Engage Conference
- Pro-bono digital marketing consulting services from SEMpdx board members and volunteers
- Up to $5,000 donation based on matching donations from SEMpdx members
Your generous support of SEMpdx makes Charity of Choice possible, so be sure to become a member, attend our events or become a sponsor. If you are interested in nominating a Portland-area non-profit organization for Charity of Choice, please contact us.
Girls Inc. of the Pacific Northwest inspires girls to be strong, smart, and bold. Serving girls from ages 6-18, we provide life-changing after school programs and experiences that help girls grow up to be healthy, educated, and independent. Our research-based programming is delivered by trained staff and volunteer leaders who focus on the development of the whole girl, supporting, mentoring, and guiding girls in an affirming, pro-girl environment.
Here, girls learn to value their whole selves, discover and develop their inherent strengths, and receive the support they need to navigate the challenges they face. Girls Inc. girls live healthy and active lifestyles; they are eager to learn, successful in school, and more likely to graduate from post-secondary education; and they display diligence, perseverance and resilience.
To learn more about Girls, Inc. visit https://www.girlsincpnw.org/home.