Search Engine Marketing Professionals of Portland (SEMpdx) was created to provide a resource for both local SEM professionals and area businesses.
To elevate Portland’s profile on a national scale, as well as improve the quality of work and life for SEM professionals, SEMpdx has developed a vision, mission and code of ethics. The board of directors will ensure all aspects of the organization fall within the guidelines provided below.
To build national credibility for Portland as a hub for the search engine marketing industry
- To develop and enhance member businesses and employees
- To inform and educate the Portland community on the benefits of SEM
Code of Ethics:
All SEMpdx members agree to the following code:
- To share as much insight and learning from the group as you gain
- To shed members in a positive light in the local community
- Not to disparage other members among members or the general public
- Not to use knowledge gained from the group to negatively impact other members business or employees
Commitment to Community:
SEMpdx is committed to giving back to the local community by supporting charitable organizations. Each year, SEMpdx selects a “Charity of Choice” to support for a 12 month period. Visit our Charity of Choice page for details.
What the SEM Industry says about SEMpdx:
“SEMpdx is an amazing and talented regional organization.” Todd Friesen, Performics
“SearchFest is the best regional one-day show in the country, period” Ian Lurie, Portent Interactive
“This (SearchFest) was a very well-planned and organized program. I was very impressed.” Chris Sherman, Search Engine Land/Search Marketing Expo