Each year, SEMpdx selects a Charity of Choice to support for a 12 month period. We are actively accepting nominations for our 2021-2022 Charity of Choice and giving preference to nonprofits that support Black, Indigenous and People of Color and other marginalized communities in Portland. Benefits for our Charity of Choice organization include:
- Pro-bono digital marketing consulting services from SEMpdx board members and volunteers
- Up to $5,000 donation based on matching donations from SEMpdx members
- Recognition at events and in our collateral materials
- Opportunity to attend and share information or materials at our monthly virtual education events
- A complimentary ‘virtual’ booth and speaking time (and/or appeal video reel) at our Engage Conference
- Social media mentions and promotions
If you are interested in nominating a Portland-area non-profit organization for Charity of Choice, please complete and submit the form below. SEMpdx regrets that we can only select one nonprofit per year – all nonprofits who are nominated will receive a $100 donation in recognition for the work they do.
Nominations are due by Friday, October 29, at 5 pm.
Announcement type posts of this type are made by the board collectively, and you can see who the current board members are here.