As the Webvisions conference hit a new record attendance, SEMpdx was there in an exhibit space giving people the opportunity to be winners. We held a business card drawing on May 26 and 27 at Webvisions for 3 great prizes. The winners have been notified, but here they are for everyone to see:
- A Pass to SearchFest 2012 — Aaron Wheeler, SEOmoz
- A Year’s SEMpdx Membership — Nathan Smith, Portland Rescue Mission
- A Ticket to this year’s Rooftop Party (coming in August) — Sam Adams, City of Portland (yep, the Mayor)
In addition to some dedicated board members, special recognition is well deserved for the following SEMpdx volunteers that helped at our Webvisions booth:
- James Carrasquer, XFL Media
- Anna Hutson, Formic Media
- Alex Peerenboom, Formic Media
- Christian Bullock, Amplify Interactive
- Tony Svoboda, WebRanking
- Chris Lister, WebRanking
Thank you to all of the volunteers and to all of those who visited the SEMpdx booth at Webvisions.
Alan has worked as the Marketing Manager at Columbia Steel Casting Co., Inc. since 1998. He’s also on the Board of Directors or SEMpdx since 2010, and is currently Past President.