Join other Creative Industries professionals for a day of exploring and celebrating the creative process, inspiration, and imagination at the Portland Creative Conference on Friday, September 28th at the Gerding Theater in the Armory.
SEMpdx is offering a 20% discount off the registration price when you use Promotion Code SEMpdx
(NOTE: This is a non-profit event, with proceeds used to support K-12 arts education programs in Oregon.)
For more details and to register, visit http://cre8con.com
Speakers confirmed so far* (1 more TBA):
- Kiki Wolfkill – Studio Head, Halo Video Game Entertainment Franchise, Microsoft. Fast Company Most Creative People in Business 2017.
- John Gourley – Songwriter, Lead singer, and guitarist for Portugal. the Man. Grammy winner 2018.
- Arianne Sutner – LAIKA feature film Producer (Kubo and the Two Strings, ParaNorman). Academy Award nominee 2018.
- Richard Ting – Global Chief Experience Officer, R/GA. Cannes Titanium Lion winner, Grand CLIO winner.
- Raamla Mohamed – Screenwriter/Story Editor/Supervising Producer for ABC’s Scandal television series
- Ronnie Wright – Jordan Brand @ Nike Footwear Design Director, Singer/Songwriter
- Paige McKenzie & Mercedes Rose – A mother/daughter team from Portland who went from a hit Web Series to a hit YA Book Series to a TV deal
In addition to several keynote presenters, there will also be attendee receptions after the conference at Wieden+Kennedy and the Wacom Experience Center. For complete details and to register, visit: http://cre8con.com
Portland Creative Conference
Gerding Theater at the Armory, Pearl District
Friday, September 28, 2017
8:00am – 9:00am Check-in and networking
9:00am – 5:00pm Conference
5:30pm – 7:30pm Wrap Party @ Wieden+Kennedy and Wacom Experience Center
EMAIL: [email protected]
*Times & speakers subject to change