Are you looking for a highly personalized, comprehensive class that will enhance your SEO knowledge and business presence online?
Join Smart Solutions, with special guest Andre Jensen, in this one-day intensive class in Bend, Oregon covering beginner and intermediate search engine strategies for your website.
Host: Smart Solutions
Price: $275 (with $100 promo valid through 9/11/09)
Date: Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Time: 9:00am – 4:00pm
Location: Smart Solutions
Street: 2525 NE Twin Knolls Drive
City/Town: Bend, OR
Those that should attend:
1. Marketing Managers whose goal is to address their company’s website, correct issues and grow its presence.
2. Entrepreneurs who wear a myriad of hats and understand the value of SEO but are not quite sure how to best enhance their website.
3. Website designers, copywriters, marketing, ad agencies who want to be trained in SEO in order to add to their core skill set.
What you can expect to learn:
* Real examples of gathering targeted keywords
* On page site content best practices
* In depth Linking Strategies
* Competitive Site Analysis Examples
* Understanding Design/Usability Trends
* How to create compelling ‘calls to action’
* How to increase your conversion rate
* Principles on measuring results
To register and more information, please click here.
Todd Mintz knows PPC…knows Social Media…knows SEO…knows Blogging…knows Domaining…and knows them all real well. He runs growth marketing for <a href="https://www.position2.com"Position2)and is also a Director & Founding Member of SEMpdx: Portland, Oregon’s Search Engine Marketing Association, and he can be found here on Twitter and Facebook.