Seriously folks, if you want to verify the quality of a SEO vendor, ask for references. Read their blog posts. Look at their LinkedIn page and see how much a part of the SEO community they are. However, using an SEO verification service when you can’t verify the quality of the Search Marketer doing the verifying is a valuable as making a donation to that Nigerian prince asking for help in rescuing his family fortune.
- SEMpdx Joins in Celebrating Inclusive Play at Harper’s Playground
- December 2015 – Holiday Networking Party
- 10 Factors to a Successful Company Launch via Paid and Organic Search Marketing
- November 2015 – Conversion Rate Optimization with James Svoboda
- October 2015 – Mobile Ranking Factors with Marcus Tober