Please join us on Tuesday, January 10, at Lucky Lab on NW Quimby as we welcome our expert SEMpdx panel, who will be hosting a Q&A discussion on “What’s New for 2023 in Digital Marketing”.
Your panel members are:
Anna Madill is the Founder and CEO of Avenue, a B Corp digital and social media marketing agency for purpose-driven companies. Madill is passionate about having a meaningful impact on the community through volunteerism. She currently serves on the Board of Directors for SMART Reading, B Local PDX, Business for a Better Portland (BBPDX), and SEMpdx (Search Engine Marketing Professionals of Portland). In the community, Madill serves as a Business and Marketing Mentor for Prosper Portland’s Digital Marketing Program and as a Business Coach for Xxcelerate, both of whom serve women and BIPOC entrepreneurs and business owners. Madill has been recognized on the Portland Business Journal’s Forty Under 40 Award List for 2017, the Women of Influence Award List for 2020, and B Lab’s B Corp Best for the World™ (Workers) and B Corp Best for the World™ (Community) lists for 2022.
Introducing our Guest Panelist, Matt Bowen, Manager of Enterprise Client Service Strategy at Logical Position. Matt works with enterprise eCommerce brands and retailers to implement overarching PPC strategies that have been proven to lead to long-term growth.
Kent Lewis, Chief Marketing Officer for Anvil Media and Deksia. He is a speaker and author specializing in SEO, PPC, and social media. Kent was named a top 20 digital strategist by Digital Strategy Institute. He is responsible for the overall strategic direction of marketing, including evolving messaging and integration. Connect with Kent on LinkedIn or Twitter.
- Lisa Williams, Senior Director, Growth and Loyalty at PeaceHealth. She is a 26-year digital marketing veteran and the author of “When Everybody Clicks: Sustainable Digital Marketing.” Lisa is a digital strategist with a track record of collaborating and building consensus to grow B2B, Financial Services, Travel, Retail, and Health care industries. She serves as a judge for the U.S. Search Awards.
Your panel moderator:
- David Mihm runs a boutique local search consultancy, specializing in SEO strategy for regional, national, and international brands with brick-and-mortar locations. He’s founded and sold two MarTech startups, GetListed.org (to Moz) and Tidings (to DemandScience) and was a co-founder of Local University. Along with fellow local search analysts Mike Blumenthal and Greg Sterling, he now primarily publishes on Near Media.
Concerned about future Google algorithm changes sinking your search rankings? Wondering what new tools or products are being released in 2023? Want to get the inside scoop on where digital marketing is headed this year? This is the educational event for you! Our expert panel is comprised of digital marketing veterans and members and will be ready and willing to answer any questions you want to ask. We’ve also added a guest panelist this year, Matt Bowen from Logical Position, to bring additional insights to the discussion.
- How our experts believe digital marketing will evolve in 2023
- New tools and new products that may be released
- Anything else you want to ask!
- Skills Level: All Skills Levels
Date and Time
Tuesday, January 10, 2023
5:00 pm to 7:00 pm. Presentation starts at 5:30 pm.
Lucky Labrador’s Quimby Beer Hall — see map
1945 NW Quimby Street
Portland, OR 97209
Parking & Transit
There is a small parking on on-site, but don’t expect there to be any available spots. Metered street parking is available around the venue ($2.00/hour until 7:00 pm). The Portland Streetcar stops 3 blocks south on NW Northrup, and several bus stops are also in the area.
Thank you to our 2022 Event Sponsor for making our Educational Event Series possible!