Social media has become a critical component of online marketing. The SEMpdx Social Media Six Pack will provide insight into leveraging social media as a business tool. Join us at on Tuesday, October 13th to discover tools and techniques from experts who have leveraged social media to develop meaningful and value-driven consumer relationships.
Please note that this event is sold out, and the fire marshal will not allow any more attendees.
When: October 13th, 2009 at 5:30pm – 7:00pm
Where: Hotel deLuxe 729 SW 15th Ave, Portland, OR
On October 13th, a panel of social media experts, will take us through:
- Building social media into the overall marketing mix.
- Tools for monitoring and measuring social media effectiveness.
- Social media best practices.
- Leveraging different social media platforms.
This presentation will be filled with actionable tips and insights for both beginners and experts.
- How to build it into the overall marketing mix – Christopher Mike, RocketXL
- Best Practices for all platforms in general – Hallie Janssen, Anvil Media
- Facebook and Widgets/Apps – Kevin Tate, StepChange
- Paid media opportunities and tracking – Ken Muraoka, CMD
- Leveraging social media for SEO – Kent Schnepp, EngineWorks
- How to monitor and what tools to use – Scott Hendison, Search Commander
- Members – $25.00
- Non-Members – $35.00
- Partners – $25.00
- Students – $10.00