Please join us on Tuesday, November 8, at the Lucky Labrador Brewing’s Quimby Beer Hall as we welcome Matt Bowen, Manager of Enterprise Client Service Strategy at Logical Position speaking on
“Tips for Building a Holiday Strategy That Keeps Profits Flowing Into Next Year”
This is a SEMpdx member event, and will be free of charge. SEMpdx will be providing pizza, salad and drink tickets for two (2) beverages.
Tips for Building a Holiday Strategy That Keeps Profits Flowing Into Next Year
The most important annual event in digital marketing is nearly upon us — the holiday shopping season. For many businesses, the few weeks between Black Friday and Christmas are the difference between profitability and loss for an entire year, so digital marketers should have their game plan finalized well in advance. In this session, we’ll cover in detail what steps to take now to ensure your holidays are merry and bright.
- Learn how to conduct a historical audit and analyze previous holiday season data to spot trends unique to your customers
- Take a deep dive into planning and preparedness, including budgeting, inventory, and creating an overarching strategy to ensure you’re tapping into all channels
- How to set realistic expectations with clients
- The importance of a day-of game plan for peak days and when to start ramping up your digital marketing campaigns
At LP, Matt Bowen works with enterprise eCommerce brands and retailers to implement overarching PPC strategies that have been proven to lead to long term growth. His department manages some of the agency’s largest clients, with managed spend of more than $16 million. Matt is responsible for strategic planning and execution of large scale initiatives to align with client key performance indicators and ROI, including SEM, SEO, social, and email campaigns
Date and Time
Tuesday, November 8, 2022
5:00 pm to 7:00 pm. Presentation starts at 5:30 pm.
Lucky Labrador’s Quimby Beer Hall — see map
1945 NW Quimby Street
Portland, OR 97209
Parking & Transit
There is a small parking on on-site, but don’t expect there to be any available spots. Metered street parking is available around the venue ($2.00/hour until 7:00 pm). The Portland Streetcar stops 3 blocks south on NW Northrup, and several bus stops are also in the area.
SEMpdx urges you to be safe and use rideshare providers like Uber or Lyft.
2023 Charity of Choice
It’s time to select our next Charity of Choice and we want you, our members, to help! During November’s event at Lucky Lab NW, we will hear from three local non-profits as they share about their efforts in the community.
2023 Charity of Choice Nominees:
- Taking Ownership PDX – Community collective focused on renovating and reviving Black-owned homes
- Street Roots – Portland’s award-winning weekly street newspaper
- Rose Haven – the only Portland Day Shelter and Community Center serving Women & Children
Thank you to our 2022 Event Sponsor for making our Educational Event Series possible!
Announcement type posts of this type are made by the board collectively, and you can see who the current board members are here.