Register Here – You will need to use the same email address that you registered for SEMpdx membership to receive your discounted ticket
Please join us on Tuesday, January 9, at Lucky Lab on NW Quimby as we welcome our expert SEMpdx panel, who will be hosting a Q&A discussion on “What’s New for 2024 in Digital Marketing”.
Your panel members & moderator are:
- Kent Lewis is a 6x entrepreneur, 10x agency professional, and digital marketer since 1996, Lewis is currently the Founder of pdxMindShare, a networking group and online career community. He speaks internationally, writes for industry publications like Inc. and SmartBrief, and is regularly quoted in the media. Lewis was President and Founder of Anvil Media for 22 years, before selling his agency in 2022. He was also an adjunct professor at Portland State University for 20 years. Lewis was named a Top 40 Under 40, Marketer of the Year by AMA Oregon and a Top 100 Digital Marketing Influencer by BuzzSumo.
- Lauren Teague, Digital Marketing Consultant and Founder of FANWAGN and the Brand to Fan Show. She is a speaker and digital native who knows how to use marketing to create moments that engage critical audiences. Lauren was the original social media lead for the PGA Tour and has spent 15+ years optimizing fan engagement in sports, B2B, B2C, healthcare, higher ed, and several more industries.
- Lisa Williams-Scott is a Marketing Executive with 27 years of experience as a digital engager and growth and loyalty builder for retail, healthcare, and hospitality verticals. She speaks and writes on the topics of digital innovation, building and scaling high-performing teams, and collaboration between brands and vendors. She is the author of “When Everybody Clicks: Sustainable Digital Marketing“.
- Steve Gehlen, Director of eCommerce & Digital Marketing at Pendleton Woolen Mills. He is an innovative business leader focused on Marketing, Digital Marketing, and eCommerce, with 25+ years of management experience leading digital transformation at companies such as Nike, Icebreaker Clothing, Pendleton, Hollywood Entertainment Corporation (dba Hollywood Video), and OHSU. Steve is a founder or co-founder of 3 non-profit organizations (Internet Strategy Forum, Keeping the Arts, and Oregon Creative Industries). He has produced several successful business conferences for various organizations, including a role as Chairman of Cre8con, the Portland Creative Conference.
- Tricia Davis Payne, Partner and Director of Accounts at Webfor. She has been working in the Digital Marketing space for 18 years as an SEO professional and strategy consultant, with another 7 years in the data networking space for WAN and LAN technologies. Tricia enjoys working with small businesses and start-ups as well as large businesses and established global brands. At Webfor, Tricia helps both Enterprise/Fortune 500 and small to medium businesses to develop and implement successful strategies to help achieve efficient and effective growth.
- Rachel McMahon, Associate Director of SEO at Ogilvy.
Concerned about future Google algorithm changes sinking your search rankings? Wondering what new tools or products are being released in 2024? Is AI going to take your job? Want to get the inside scoop on where digital marketing is headed this year? This is the educational event for you! Our expert panel is comprised of digital marketing veterans and members and will be ready and willing to answer any questions you want to ask.
- How our experts believe digital marketing will evolve in 2024
- New tools and new products that may be released
- Anything else you want to ask!
- Skills Level: All Skills Levels
Date and Time
Tuesday, January 9, 2024
5:00 pm to 7:00 pm. Presentation starts at 5:30 pm.
Lucky Labrador’s Quimby Beer Hall — see map
1945 NW Quimby Street
Portland, OR 97209
Parking & Transit
There is a small parking on on-site, but don’t expect there to be any available spots. Metered street parking is available around the venue ($2.00/hour until 7:00 pm). The Portland Streetcar stops 3 blocks south on NW Northrup, and several bus stops are also in the area.
Thank you to our 2024 Event Sponsor for making our Educational Event Series possible!